Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We love having company come over for many reasons. It forces you to clean when you wouldn't have otherwise, and turns a rather lazy weekend to one of fun and memories. My Aunt Diane and Uncle Timmy were visiting from Connecticut and spent the day at our house. My sister and her family came over to visit also.

Katie, Chloe, Brittany, and Casey cruising around
Uncle Timmy, Auntie Diana, and my sister Joy chatting


Chloe showing her archery skills
Casey taking her turn to prove that she can hit the target too!
Michael sharing his pictures with Grandpa of his recent trip to Puerto Rico to visit his girlfriend Adriana.
But the most shocking thing of all was to see Michael, a vegan, actually eat a hamburger!! Yep, a dead ground-up cow. It was something I haven't seen him do in years. I'm sorry I didn't get a before and after of his dinner plate. That sucker was clean when he got done with his meal!!





1 comment:

  1. Michael eat a hamburger? Is he still living? Is he on drugs? Did he have jet lag? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete